Oh look! It’s May! Where did April go? Maybe the list of books, comics, movies, and television shows will shed some light on the matter…. feel free to peruse my list of entertainment consumed, and tell me what you consumed yourself. Got any recommendations? Lay them on me!
11) Star Wars: Empire and Rebellion: Razor’s Edge by Martha Wells
12) Ancillary Sword by Ann Leckie
13) The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu
14) Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
15) 21 Reasons You Think You Don’t Have Time To Write by Mette Ivie Harrison
16) 2,000 to 10,000: How to Write Faster, Write Better, and Write More of What You Love by Rachel Aaron
4) For Cello Solo, op.12 by Mary Robinette Kowal
5) Magic Tests Ilona Andrews
Graphic Novels: none
Yeah, I did a crap job staying on top of comics, with only a whopping four titles read in April. Go me?
Ms. Marvel #14
Orphan Black #2
The Walking Dead #140
So yeah. For whatever reason, we’re tackling franchises. I’ve never completed the Back to the Future trilogy, so we did that. And the husband wanted to see the latest Fast & Furious movie in theaters, so we had to watch the entire franchise to do so (surprisingly, lots of fun!).
* = repeat viewing
2 Fast 2 Furious
Back to the Future *
Back to the Future Part II
Back to the Future Part III
Fast & Furious
Fast 5 (Extended Edition)
Furious 7 (in theaters)
John Wick *
Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
The Fast and the Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
A note with television: these are the shows I completed in the month of April, not a list of everything on-going that I’m still watching.
Archer Season 6
Daredevil Season 1
Justified Season 6
The Americans Season 3
Vikings Season 3
That’s it from me! Also, feel free to share whatever 2015 stats you’ve got! How many books? How many movies? What were your favorites? Lay them on me!