I’m officially lodging a protest to how quickly this year is passing. July, folks. July. Sheesh. At any rate, feel free to peruse my list of entertainment consumed, and tell me what you consumed yourself. Got any recommendations? Lay them on me!
Once upon a time, when I was but a humble book blogger, I could tear through books like a knife through butter. At the height of my blog, it was nothing to post anywhere from 2-4 book reviews per week, nothing to read 100+ books per year. I miss those days, sometimes, when my free time was spent absorbed in fictional worlds, admiring the craft that made those worlds and the people who populated them so vivid and real.
September’s list might have been late, but I’m making sure October is RIGHT ON TIME.
34) Perdition by Ann Aguirre
35) Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
36) Motherless Child by Glen Hirshberg
37) Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
38) Unexpected Stories by Octavia E. Butler
39) Zombie Baseball Beatdown by Paolo Bacigalupi
39) Hunting Monsters by S.L. Huang
40) In Her Head, In Her Eyes by Yukimi Ogawa
41) Midway Relics and Dying Breeds by Seanan McGuire
42) The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn’t, The Mummy That Was, and the Cat in the Jar by Gail Carriger
American Vampire: Second Cycle #5
Black Widow #11
Coffin Hill #11
Ms. Marvel #9
Sleepy Hollow #1
The Massive #27
Unwritten: Apocalypse #9
The Walking Dead #132
The Walking Dead #133
That’s it from me! Also, feel free to share whatever 2014 stats you’ve got! How many books? How many movies? What were your favorites? Lay them on me!